Welcome to TradingWolf (“TradingWolf”) operated by The Trading Company with company number 87434695 (“the Company”) with its located at Zuiderlaan 28c, 6905AE, Zenenaar, The Netherlands. Trading Wolf is made available to the users(“You” or “Your”) upon the User’s acceptance without modification of these terms and contained herein (“Terms”).
YOU AGREE WHEN ACCESSING TRADING WOLF TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
TradingWolf provides Cross platform indicators and trading software for educational purposes only to spot patterns, use Oscillators, Pattern Recognition, and Technical oscillators quickly, and take advantage of an overlay to start trading with knowledge about the charts.
- You use the Service only if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can form a binding contract with Trading Wolf, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations and any use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 are strictly prohibited.
- REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNTS:
- To avail of our services, you shall be required to create an account with TradingWolf and provide certain personal information such as name, email address, contact number, and password. User must give Accurate information; else it will amount to a breach of these Terms.
- Your Account will be terminated if any information provided by you is inaccurate, false, or misleading during the registration.
- The TradingWolf provides Cross platform indicators and trading software for educational purposes only to quickly spot patterns, use Oscillators, Pattern Recognition, and Technical oscillators, and take advantage of an overlay to start trading with knowledge about the charts.
- All the products, services, and tools provided by TradingWolf are for educational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice.
- PLANS AND PRICING:
- The services provided by TradingWolf can be availed for free for ten days.
- The User shall select a pricing plan mentioned in tradingwolf.com/pricing-plans.
- All the payments made hereunder shall be handled by our payment provider, Paddle and all the information shall be protected by 256-bit SSL encryption.
- The User can avail of a refund within ten days if they are not satisfied with the services.
- FRAUDULENT/DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
- TradingWolf reserves the right to recover the damages and costs of persons using the TradingWolf fraudulently and the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons.
- TradingWolf shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction on Account of the Cardholder.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE TRADING WOLF FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Circulating unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Circulating material that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or breaches relevant laws.
- By illegitimate means, you shall not have unauthorized access to any part of the TradingWolf.
- You shall not disparage about Trading Wolf.
All the rights, titles, and interests in and to TradingWolf and the Services will remain the company’s and its licensors’ exclusive property. TradingWolf’s Service is protected by the Netherlands’ copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right under these terms to use the name or brand or logo of Trading Wolf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TradingWolf, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and successors from any claims, liabilities, damages, and arising out of claims due to your acts or omissions which may result in any loss or harm to us. This clause of the Term shall survive the expiry or termination of this Term.
- TERMINATION/SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT:
- TradingWolf may, without any notice, suspend or terminate your right to use the TradingWolf (or any portion of the TradingWolf). In the event of termination, you shall not be able to access the part of TradingWolf. On termination, the restrictions concerning material downloaded from TradingWolf, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities in the Terms, shall survive.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its choice of law principles.
- The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts sitting in the Netherlands.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES:
- For resolving disputes between you and TradingWolf, you and TradingWolf agree that any disputes due to these Terms shall be resolved by Arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THE TERMS, YOU AND TRADINGWOLF ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- The venue for Arbitration shall be in the Netherlands.
- The language used in Arbitration shall be English and the award of the Arbitration shall be binding on both, you and us.
TradingWolf products and services carry a high degree of risk.. Any opinions, indicators, analyses, prices, or other information contained on TradingWolf are provided for educational purposes only and do not constitute financial advice. The TradingWolf should not be considered as a substitute for a market research before making financial decisions. Charts, market data, or any other content is subject to change at any time. TradingWolf will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of our services and tools.
- EXPRESS RELEASE:
You release and waive all claims against us, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, licensors, or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages, costs, and expenses of every kind arising from your use of Trading Wolf.
- Any notices must be given by mail to Trading Wolf at;
- Attn: email@example.com
- In your case, TradingWolf will send you any notice at your provided email address (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be considered as given 24 hours after the email is sent.
- TRADING WOLF SERVICE AND GUARANTEES:
TradingWolf reserves the right to modify or terminate the Trading Wolf’s Service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
- NO WAIVER IMPLIED:
The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition, or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition, or requirement.
Each Term shall be deemed to be severable. If any part of this Term is found to be invalid or void, such unenforceable and voidable part shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other Term.
- You will not assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our written consent.
- TradingWolf may assign our rights and delegate any of our obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your consent.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
TradingWolf shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing the obligations in these terms due to the circumstances beyond TradingWolf’s control, including, and not limited to strikes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications, computer hacking, malicious damage or computer (software and hardware) services;
Nothing in this section will prevent TradingWolf from modifying the terms of these Terms and posting such modifications on our TradingWolf. TradingWolf reserve the right, in our sole and exclusive discretion, to revise these terms at any time. All revisions shall be posted on this page. Since you are bound by all revisions made by Trading Wolf, you should review this page each time you connect to TradingWolf
- TradingWolf team may send you information about offers, notices, letters, and other communication via your email. You can ask us to refrain from sending you offers or promotional offers by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails sent to you.
- In order to ensure that TradingWolf is able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information by contacting Customer Support at email@example.com.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
The Agreement, in connection with the other obligations, policies, and rules detailed in writing on Trading Wolf, constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Trading Wolf.
- CONTACT US:
For any further clarification of our Terms, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.